Childcare Trainee Position: Modern Apprenticeshipplace Musselburgh, ( Scotland )
Posted: 9 January 2020 Payrate: Apprenticeship Rate Employment type:
This exciting opportunity is for a full time trainee childcare assistant based in a well-established nursery situated in Musselburgh. You will be learning all aspects of childcare practice. You will be allocated a designated training assessor from Azilo Training who will support and guide you through your Modern Apprenticeship Programme (SVQ Level 3 in Social Services, Children & Young People) allowing you to qualify as a childcare practitioner (Nursery Nurse.) This is a full time position Mon-Fri (with possible working shift patterns between 7.15am-6.30pm.)
Your role within the nursery establishment will include:
- All aspects of the nursery daily routine;
- Providing quality care to children from birth to five years;
- Administrative duties relating to the care of the children;
- Being involved in planning and evaluating activities; and
- Developing your own skills & knowledge in effective child-care practice.
The role requires the successful applicant to be a positive role model and enthusiastic individual, good communicator and have a true desire in wanting to work with children.
- Organisation Name: AziloTraining
- Minimum Education Required: Applications welcomed from candidates who possess three National 5's or three standard grades at Level 4 or above (one must be English) or Intermediate levels will be accepted. Exceptions may be made if applicants can demonstrate their practical abilities in this field.