Freelance Residential Care Assessorplace Various, ( England )
Posted: 31 October 2019 Payrate: Competitive Salary Employment type: Full Time
We are looking for a Freelance Residential Care Assessor to assess Level 3 & Level 5, to cover the following areas: Shropshire, Cambridgeshire, Buckingham, Hertford and Chesterton.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners’ progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Assessors are expected to work closely with the sales/business development team to secure and pass on new learner leads / secure new starts in order to maintain caseload.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Organisation Name: AziloTraining
- Minimum Education Required: Relevant Qualification in Residential Care and Relevant Assessors Award