SVQ Assessor Verifier for Adult Health and Social Careplace Glasgow, ( Scotland )
Excellent Pay Rate and Expenses with Pension plan and company share scheme. Azilo Training Ltd is a highly respected National Training Provider with excellent achievement rates. We offer staff, learners and employers a supportive and engaging working environment with development at the heart of what we do. We undertake SDS and SAAS funded training and candidates will have a thorough understanding of their requirements. We are currently seeking to expand our Social Services Health and Social Care Team due to the growth and expansion of the business. We are now recruiting highly motivated and suitably qualified individuals to join our dynamic training team. If you are able to assess one or more of the following occupational areas, we would be delighted to hear from you:
- Social Services Health and Social Care SCQF Level 6 (SVQ 2)
- Social Services Health and Social Care SCQF Level 7 (SVQ 3)
- Social Services, Health and Social Care SCQF Level 9 (SVQ 4)
- Care, Services, Leadership and Management SCQF Level 10 ( SVQ 4)
Social Services Assessor Key Performance Areas:
- Maintain a caseload of learners and achieve Modern Apprenticeship (MA) / qualification outcomes in accordance with KPI’S and timescales as agreed with Health and Social Care Director and Senior Management
- Ensure qualification standards are met and documentation meets Azilo Training quality standards in accordance with awarding/funding body requirements.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement and development of existing training programmes and in the identification and development of new programmes
- Communicate with colleagues and business associates in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Adhere to Azilo Training Ltd Mission, Value and Quality Statements, Equality and Diversity, Candidate Induction Policies and Health and Safety Policies at all times.
We are keen to attract high quality applicants direct from the Health and Social Care industry at SCQF Level 6 and above.
- A recognised Assessor qualification: (D32/D33, A1 or L&D9i Award) or equivalent
- Internal Verifier qualification (V1 or L&D11) or equivalent
- Applicants must have a driving licence and their own car – this can must be legal with MOT if necessary and be insured for work and mileage.
- As this is a peripatetic role you will be doing a lot of work from home, you should be highly organised and able to self-manage.
While we endeavour to get back to all applicants this may not be possible. Therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 10 days of the closing date please assume that on this occasion you were unsuccessful for this role and we wish you luck in your future career search.
If a high number of applications are received, then the post may close early for shortlisting.
Job Types: Work-life balance is important to all of us, so Azilo Training Ltd offer flexible working patterns.
The Post Holder will be required to undertake an enhanced PVG screening.
Job Type: Full-time – 40 hours
- Organisation Name: Azilo Training Ltd
- Minimum Education Required: Health and Social Care industry at SCQF Level 6 and above