Introduction to the Early Years Foundation Stage
£ 450+ + VAT
schedule 3 Hours
Duration: 3 Hours
Max 15 Persons
This workshop has been created to support the early year’s workforce to ensure that practitioners working within childcare settings alongside children aged 0-5 years gain an understanding of the EYFS requirements, to fully support children and their families in their day to day care.
This course has been devised to make practitioners aware of the EYFS safeguarding and welfare requirements in England and to support children’s learning and development as well as Ofsted requirements within the EYFS.
- A better understanding of the EYFS safeguarding welfare requirements
- An understanding of the EYFS learning and Development areas including Prime and Specific areas
- An improved awareness of development matters statements and the Early Learning Goals
- A detailed awareness of the Ofsted Inspection Framework
- An understanding of the requirements of the 2 year development check.
Delegates who attend this course will learn about the EYFS requirements and how to use this document effectively within their setting.
Delegates will gain an understanding of the Ofsted Inspection framework and the 2 year development check.