important_devices Study Online
This course along with over 150 others is available online, for only £2 per team member, per month!Learn More
Pre-birth to Three
£ 500 + VAT
schedule 2.5 Hours
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Max 20 Persons
£30 extra per additional persons
Our children’s formative years are valuable to them in so many ways. Even when they are in the womb, they are sensitive to sound. Recent research has shown that babies are constantly learning about the environment around them.
This course has been devised and created for all Early Years carers. We can have the biggest influence on a child’s development, particularly in the early years.
You will gain an understanding of how to incorporate the 4 R’s into your day to day practice. We’ll look at why staff and parents sharing information with each other is key to providing the best possible start for children.
- To have a clear understanding of what your role is in supporting the 4 key principles
- To show how you support the key principles within your playrooms
- To support and develop children as individuals
- To have an understanding of brain development and how theory links into practice
- To develop understanding of heuristic play within the under 3’s
At the end of this course delegates will have an understanding of the four R’s of the Pre-Birth to 3 document and how to integrate these into daily practice. They will learn about heuristic play and how to implement this effectively within playrooms.
Delegates will also learn about brain development and look at current pioneering theorists and evidence surrounding this and discuss factors that can have an impact on a child’s health, well-being and development in their formative years.